- Degree in any area of study
- Complete fluency in English (either Native speakers or equivalent)
- Excellent Math (minimum pre-university level)
- Outstanding public speaking, presentation and communication skills
- Mature, responsible and positive
- Able to work evenings and weekends (off days will be weekdays)
- Able to commit to a minimum of 12 months in Singapore
- Interested candidates, please use the box below to attach a CV (in English), including a recent photograph, current and expected salaries and availability to commence work.