Your 1st Step to Higher Education™
• Student Body
Diversity is a key strength of the SMU MBA programme. Creative, inspiring and closely knit, our participants collectively possess a wide range of expertise across many industries including Finance, Energy, IT, Media, Manufacturing, Biotechnology, Engineering, Shipping, Education, Construction, Medicine, Government, and the Public Sector. Drawn from various national, educational and professional backgrounds, our participants truly embody the multicultural face of Asia. And with an average work experience of 5-8 years, they all benefit from sharing their knowledge through the enriching in-class discussions encouraged by our seminar-style teaching.
• Program Information
The SMU MBA is designed to bring out the best in Asia’s next generation of leaders and entrepreneurs. Intense and accelerated, the programme is structured around an innovative curriculum that features core classes traditionally offered as electives. A solid ‘soft skills’ base complements the traditional ‘hard skills’ component, ensuring the SMU MBA produces leaders with the cross-cultural sensitivities that are essential in a global economy.
• Admissions Requirements
Individuals must hold a university degree and have a minimum of 2 years' full-time working experience to apply for the programme. The GMAT is also a compulsory requirement for admission. Above all, candidates must demonstrate that they have the commitment, experience, motivation and potential to benefit from and contribute to the programme. TOEFL or IELTS is required if one’s degree was not taught in English.
(Full-Time MBA Programme starting in January 2012)
20 December 2010 (Round 1)
1 March 2011 (Round 2)
18 July 2011 (Round 3)
15 November 2011 (Final)
(Part-Time Programme starting in July 2012)
20 December 2011 (Round 1)
29 February 2012 (Round 2)
15 May 2012 (Final)
S$57,000 – full-time programme
S$59,000 – part-time programme
The fees include GST and all course materials and textbook.
- SMU is Singapore’s national business university and is modeled after the Wharton School.
- Unique soft skills (leadership, negotiation & communication skills) component in addition to a traditional hard skills curriculum – Such expertise are often cited as the most valuable skill sought by companies and often overshadowed by other MBA curricula. SMU MBA offers a Real-World MBA with an Asian perspective.
- SMU has built relationships with over 700 businesses in Singapore and beyond. This enables SMU to engage outstanding leaders from the business community to share their industry expertise and hands-on management experience with our students.
- One-on-one attention for each participant – a smaller class size means privileged opportunities to form enduring relationships with classmates and professors.
- 12-month full-time or 18-month part-time programme – minimises your time away from the workforce so you can recoup your financial investment sooner.
- Unique seminar-style learning promises lots of interaction between the lecturers and students, grooming you to be a great communicator and team player.
Enjoy a special 15% discount on all SAT group classes, when you sign up with a friend!
Offer ends 31st May.
61 Stamford Road,
Stamford Court, #01-01
Tel: +65 63366551