EMPLOYEE PULSE SURVEY 2019 Instructions :
- The rating scale to be used:
1: Strongly disagree 2: Disagree 3: Neutral 4: Agree 5: Strongly agree
- Staff who provide rating of 1 or 2 are encouraged (not compulsory) to elaborate on their reasons for the low rating and propose solutions.
- Other qualitative response to some question. Please input accordingly.
- You have the option to provide your name or stay anonymous.
Job Satisfaction and Career Goals:
- On a scale from 1-5, How happy are you at work?
- My work gives me a sense of purpose - What drives you to show up every day? Is it a job, or something more than that?
- How well aligned is the company with your career goals?
- Do you feel that our “corporate culture” exists in your department?
- What’s one thing we can do to improve our company culture?
Development, resources and performance related:
- What are the challenges you are facing?
- Was there anything that prevented you from doing your best work?
- Do you have the resources you need to achieve your goals?
- What’s one thing we can do to make your more productive?
- How excited are you about the current projects you’re working on?